learning about God from all aspects of life
Sweet. I rather like Narnia.
Oh, I know. It's just about the best movie out there!
did you know that friday, may 16, 2008 is the release date for prince caspian??
No, I didn't...now, I guess I do. :)Thanks!
narnia is awsome are they making any new movies besides prince caspian?
yeah, they plan on making all of them, but if it takes 2 years to do each one, then, well, it'll be a long wait!!also, will, anna, skander, and georgie will grow to old to be the pevensies...
I want that t-shirt!!! :)(aka grace)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sweet.
I rather like Narnia.
Oh, I know. It's just about the best movie out there!
did you know that friday, may 16, 2008 is the release date for prince caspian??
No, I didn't...now, I guess I do. :)
Thanks!
narnia is awsome
are they making any new movies besides prince caspian?
yeah, they plan on making all of them, but if it takes 2 years to do each one, then, well, it'll be a long wait!!
also, will, anna, skander, and georgie will grow to old to be the pevensies...
I want that t-shirt!!! :)
(aka grace)
Post a Comment