Thursday, November 09, 2006

from the Narnian fan..





I love Narnia, and so I thought that this picture was cool, and
so I put
it here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

have u seen the narnian movie?

Anonymous said...

whats "narnia"?

Hidden One said...

Narnia is techinically a nation in a fantasy world (by the same name) created by renowned author C.S. Louis. A google search or two should net you qutie a bit of data on him and Narnia, and reading the books would help too.

I suspect that doglover has seen the movie, as have I, actually, my family owns it.

rollerchloester said...

yes, i actually just saw the movie again a couple of days ago at my friends house, and saw it in theater too.
i'm planning on possibly buying the new special edition video when it comes out (interested? click here: http://www.narniaweb.com/orderdvd.asp )
because it looks really cool.
but i have the soundtrack now- i got it for my birthday!!

Hidden One said...

I just watched Narnia... finished it maybe 40 minutes ago. It's truly amazing, even after the first time through.

It's interesting... relating Narnia to reality, I see myself in some, if not all, of the characters. To a different degree, of course.

Anonymous said...

Narnia rocks! even though i've only seen clips of it from sunday school class, cause we're relating the bible to this movie.

rollerchloester said...

Yeah, that's one thing that i really like about the movie- that they didn't take out all the clear relations to the Bible that CS Lewis put in when he wrote it. I would recommend this movie to absolutely anyone.