"Everybody likes to take a holilday,
Everybody likes to take a rest!
Spending time together
With our family;
Sharing lots of love and happiness!
Come on ring those bells!
Light the christmas tree!
Jesus is the king,
Born for you and me!
Come on ring those bells!
Everybody say;
Jesus, we remember its your birthday!"
Thats the song that our school's primary choir sang at the top of their lungs last night at our school's annual Christmas concert. Talk about cute! But its so true- every one likes holidays, but don't let the busyness of the Christmas season turn you away from the truth. Be able to sing like those little kids; "Jesus we remember its your birthday!!!"
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is one sweet blog space. Why can't I comment on the most recent posts? The button is on the earlier ones but not on the recent ones. Anyways, I think you're cool. And I think instead of, "what a strange world," you could say, "what a sick, sick world."
I'm glad He is coming back.
Keep giving Him the glory.
Yeah, actually my dad accidentally posted that post on here- he thought it was going on mine!!
I'll try to see if I can figure out the comment button, but I'm pretty new with this whole blogging thing!
thanks!
Post a Comment